Tuesday 17 February 2015

PeekyThoughts


Hi there,

While evaluating my experience during these last four month (October-January), it dawned on me that I have a lot to be grateful for contrary to what I see all around me. The news on television nowadays aren't inspiring enough to live by and so, the need to look deep inside of myself and look a little closely into the words of the Lord, definitely did boost my mood. It also reassured me that while I'm still on the way to my destination, I must thank God while I'm on the steps to my destination. 

Phew! I needed to say all that to emphasis that I believe I am on the right track. Still on the right track mood,  I made some designs using thoughts that has inspired me this week. I achieved it through the MarthaStewar craftstudio app. It did help me in putting my thoughts down. Although I had to edit the finished work by cropping excess white space out. I believe the result came out great. 

Share your thought and comment on the image you like the most.

Enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...